- Non-Invasive facelift and contour
- Fast & visible results
- Minimal side effects
- Less discomfort for patients
- Results last 6 – 12 months
Full Face + Neck – $781.10 w/GST
($730 w/o GST)
What is HIFU Liftera?
Liftera is a High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) facial contour treatment using the Thermal Diffusion Treatment (TDT) Technology. It is a non-invasive, fast and minimally pain treatment compared to other HIFU treatments. Liftera can help tighten areas around the face, neck and body area while slowing down the ageing process. The Thermal Diffusion Treatment technology used in this HIFU treatment targets collagen fibres in the dermal layer by swiftly irradiating them, thereby accelerating collagen regeneration. Liftera treatment irradiates the skin at a 10Hz faster velocity which avoids damage to the epidermis skin layer. Liftera treatment can be used on the face, neck, arms, abdomen, legs and calves to contour and lift sagging skin.
How does HIFU Liftera work?
Wrinkled skin and subcutaneous fatty tissues (where fats and cellulite are formed) are targeted by Liftera.
How Liftera Work on the Face
Liftera emits strong focused ultrasound energy using a curved toning technique to the upper, lower dermis and the SMAS layer at high speed. This allows heat to go up to 65ºC and destroy targeted fat cells.
Skin Tissue Reaction
Thermal energy accumulates inside fat cells and also in the surrounding fat cells, thus damaging fat cells as a whole. For wrinkled skin, the high thermal energy causes the SMAS layer to shrink. New collagen is formed to repair the tissues and skin remodelling occurs.
Youthful Skin Remodelling
Damaged skin cells to be broken down and eliminated by the body. This results in contouring of the targeted area. As the skin heals, skin appears firmer and lifted.
Liftera Lifting treats the following conditions:
What happens during HIFU Liftera lifting?
- Before the procedure, our therapist will have a quick consultation on your skin concerns and how the treatment will benefit your skin.
- After that our therapist will double cleanse your face, take photos and then proceed to apply numbing cream.
- Our licensed doctor will then proceed with the Liftera treatment. Most patients will feel a prickly sensation, however, it should not be painful. Please inform your doctor if you experience pain or discomfort at any time during the treatment. Each session should last between 15 minutes to 30 minutes, depending on the area treated.
- After treatment, you may resume normal activities.
Liftera is significantly less painful compared to other ultrasound treatments in the market. However, if you have sensitive skin, our therapist will administer topical anaesthesia to numb the treatment area before the procedure.
You should avoid strenuous sports activities and hot saunas after treatment. Stay away from direct exposure to the sunlight as well as UV rays can interfere with the collagen regeneration process.
You will be able to see obvious skin tightening effects immediately after the first treatment. Over the next 40 days, your skin will progressively heal by producing more collagen, resulting in younger and fairer looking skin.
Depending on your age and skin concerns, our doctor will be able to advise you on the number of sessions required. Typically, you should see results within 40 days and will continue to improve. Effects can last up to 6-12 months. We recommend follow up and maintenance every 6 months.
No, there is no downtime for Liftera HIFU. You can go back to your normal routine immediately after treatment.