Enerjet for Upper Facelift
- Israeli proprietary technology
- Minimal Downtime
- Immediate & lasting Results
- Backed by multiple clinical reports from around the world
- > 90% Patient Satisfaction rate.
Approved by :
Aesteem Promote Your Esteem
How Enerjet Works
Treats saggy skin, droopy lids and cheeks
Enerjet (Airgent) is a non-surgical procedure for skin modelling. It utilizes the unique Jet Volumetric Remodeling technology that results in a pneumatic acceleration of high-mass hyaluronic acid (HA) particles. Once these HA particles reaches the treatment area, it spreads and causes a subcision effect, meaning a break in the scar’s fibrotic strands, allowing the scarred area to rise up to a similar level to the other parts of the skin. This process results in smoother and younger skin.
The treatment also delivers kinetic energy and a healing compound through a needle-free proprietary technology, enabling dermal remodeling of acne scars, stretch marks and wrinkled skin.
Its minimally-invasive approach is designed to work for even for the most delicate areas of the skin, such as the neck, cheeks, around the eyes, lips, forehead and chin. Enerjet Lifting solutions are renowned in the medical aesthetic community for producing superior, immediate and long-term results.
Illustration on how Enerjet creates Kinetic Lift and Dermal Thickening
1) Aging skin has thinner skin layer with lesser collagen and elastin fibers.
2) Enerjet sends a powerful “injection” or blast of HA compounds deep into the subcutaneous layer of the skin, causing a deep volumetric micro-trauma, also known as minimal epidermal damage enabling optimal spread of the HA compounds.
3) This powerful blast distributes the skin enhancing compounds in the target treatment area, covering 100 times the area of the Enerjet’s 32G needle’s entry point.
4) The HA compound improves skin hydration and stimulate production of collagen and elastin in the dermis while the minimal epidermal damage creates a controlled deep injury profile effect stimulating the production of collagen and elastin deep within the skin.
5) This results in the thickening of the skin layer, lifting sagged areas and correcting skin imperfections like wrinkles and fine lines for long-lasting aesthetic improvement.
Numerous researches conducted in the last decade have consistently shown that Enerjet/Airjet lifting produces results without compromising on safety. A clinical trial conducted by South Korean researchers showed that all 12 participants showed at least 50% improvement in wrinkling, with no side effects observed.
Here are a few clinical studies conducted:
Enerjet/Airjet is a non-surgical, minimally-invasive treatment that is very safe. During treatment, most patients report a minor impact sensation that is easily tolerable. A topical anesthetic cream can be applied before treatment to dull the sensation even more.
The treatment is performed by placing a hand piece onto the skin and applying the air jet and healing compound into the skin.
Lifting results can be seen immediately after treatment. Gradual improvements can be observed up to 6 months following treatment, as collagen gradually remodels.
For optimal results, an initial course of 3 treatments is recommended, with each treatment performed every one to two months. Depending on patient objectives, a maintenance treatment every 6 to 12 months may be prescribed.
Each treatment takes less than 30 minutes.
You may experience mild swelling and white papules over the treatment area. This is normal and will disappear within 1 day.
You can resume daily activities immediately after treatment.
Results are expected to last between 12-18 months. Follow-up treatments can be scheduled to prolong results.