Enerjet for Upper Facelift
- Israeli proprietary technology
- Minimal downtime
- Immediate & lasting results
- Backed by multiple clinical reports from around the world
($800 w/o GST)
Aesteem Promote Your Esteem
How Enerjet Works
Treats saggy skin, droopy lids and cheeks
Enerjet (Airgent) is a non-surgical facelift procedure for skin modelling now available in Singapore. It utilises the unique Jet Volumetric Remodelling technology that results in a pneumatic acceleration of high-mass hyaluronic acid (HA) particles. Once these HA particles reaches the treatment area, it spreads and causes a subcision effect. This causes a break in the scar’s fibrotic strand, allowing the scarred area to rise to a similar level as other parts of the skin. This process results in smooth and young skin.
The treatment also delivers kinetic energy and a healing compound through a needle-free proprietary technology, enabling dermal remodelling of acne scars, stretch marks and wrinkled skin.
Its minimally invasive approach is designed to work even for the most delicate areas of the skin, such as the neck, cheeks, around the eyes, lips, forehead and chin.
Illustration on how Enerjet creates Kinetic Lift and Dermal Thickening
1) Aging skin has thinner skin layer with lesser collagen and elastin fibres.
2) Enerjet sends a powerful “injection” or blast of HA compounds deep into the subcutaneous layer of the skin, causing a deep volumetric micro-trauma, also known as minimal epidermal damage enabling optimal spread of the HA compounds.
3) This powerful blast distributes the skin enhancing compounds in the target treatment area, covering 100 times the area of the Enerjet’s 32G needle’s entry point.
4) The HA compound improves skin hydration and stimulate production of collagen and elastin in the dermis while the minimal epidermal damage creates a controlled deep injury profile effect stimulating the production of collagen and elastin deep within the skin.
5) This results in the thickening of the skin layer, lifting sagged areas and correcting skin imperfections like wrinkles and fine lines for long-lasting aesthetic improvement.
Research conducted in the last decade have consistently shown that Enerjet/Airjet lifting produces results without compromising on safety. A clinical trial conducted by South Korean researchers showed that all 12 participants showed at least 50% improvement in wrinkling, with no side effects observed.
Here are some of the clinical studies conducted:
Biaction Technology, A Novel HA Delivery System For Skin Remodeling: A Clinical Update
Subdermal Minimal Surgery With Hyaluronic Acid As An Effective Treatment For Neck Wrinkles
Clinical Results Of Skin Remodeling Using A Novel Pneumatic Technology
Treatment Of Acne Scars Using Subdermal Minimal Surgery Technology
Successful Treatment Of Depressed Scars Of The Forehead Secondary To Herpes Zoster Using Subdermal Minimal Surgery Technology
Enerjet/Airjet is a non-surgical, minimally invasive treatment that is very safe. During treatment, most patients report a minor impact sensation that is easily tolerable. A topical anaesthetic cream can be applied before treatment to dull the sensation even more.
The treatment is performed by placing a hand piece onto the skin and applying the air jet and healing compound into the skin.
Lifting results can be seen immediately after treatment. Gradual improvements can be observed up to 6 months following treatment, as collagen gradually remodels.
For optimal results, an initial course of 3 treatments is recommended, with each treatment performed every one to two months. Depending on patient objectives, a maintenance treatment every 6 to 12 months may be prescribed.
If you are looking for an effective facelift solution in Singapore, check out Enerjet at Aesteem Clinic today.
Each treatment takes less than 30 minutes.
You may experience mild swelling and white papules over the treatment area. This is normal and will disappear within 1 day.
You can resume daily activities immediately after treatment.
Results are expected to last between 12-18 months. Follow-up treatments can be scheduled to prolong results.